Monday 17 February 2014

Leah De Wavrin, ss07, Hussein Chalayan

The Queen, epic and rare win -- Leah learned early that high fashion modeling is NOT for the bashful;
some of the pics are from rehearsal and some from backstage.

From fashionista (. c o m):
What was it like to open and close the Hussein Chalayan show… nude?
“It was really cool!” She told us.
“They asked me at the casting to do it – they said, Leah, you are the youngest girl, you are the bravest girl, can you do this? And I love Hussein and so I said, sure, why not? But then on the day of the show, I got so nervous! And you know, they put the crazy hat on me for rehearsal, and I thought, oh no, I cannot do this. But everyone backstage started screaming my name and the dressers just pushed me out there, and I thought, okay, well, here I go!
And Carine Roitfeld stood up and started cheering, and I felt great. It was pure, it was beautiful, I’m glad I did it.”





























No comments: